July 4th Events in Jacksonville
(Image courtesy of Springfield Preservation and Revitalization)
Trying to decide what to do for Fourth of July 2019 in Jacksonville? We've rounded up some of our favorite events in the historic areas of Jacksonville for the whole family to enjoy!
- July 4th Throwback Baseball Game & Celebration - Springfield - Nothing says Americana like a baseball game! Join the Springfield Preservation and Revitalization (SPAR) for the annual throwback baseball game. The unique Springfield tradition carries on into 2019, as the Westside and Eastside (of the Springfield Historic District) battle it out on the baseball field for bragging rights, complete with turn-of-the-century old school uniforms, equipment, umpires, announcer, food trucks and fanfare. The family friendly, community building event is truly one of kind! Cost: Free
(Image courtesy of Restaurant Orsay)
- Orsay's 10th Annual 4th of July Backyard BBQ - Avondale - Orsay's yearly Backyard BBQ is a delicious all you can eat feast, with extras like a bounce house and water activities for the kids! Cost: $35, Free for children 10 and under.
- 4th of July Celebration at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront - Downtown - Join the Hyatt Regency for a free celebration on their River Deck, which overlooks the St. Johns River. This event runs from 7-10pm, and will feature music and beautiful, panoramic views of downtown Jacksonville.
(Image courtesy of the Riverside Arts Market)
- Fireworks Viewing from Under the Bridge - Riverside - The Riverside Arts Market's annual Independence Day Party kicks off at 6 p.m. with live music from Arvid Smith and LPT. There will be food options and summer treats from some of your favorite RAM vendors along with activities for the kids, and cold, local brews for the grown-ups! The City's Downtown fireworks display is scheduled to begin at 9:45 p.m.
- 4th of July Parade in Ortega - Ortega - Join the Friends of Ortega Neighborhoods for their annual 4th of July parade! Strollers, bikes, and dogs on leashes are all welcome. The parade will take place in Cortez Park.
Ready to buy or sell a home in Jacksonville?
Please have someone contact me about buying or selling a home.